Re: Hey Buddy, can you spare a template?

Subject: Re: Hey Buddy, can you spare a template?
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: robert -dot- kennedy -at- textexcellence -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:15:07 -0800 (PST)

Actually, templates of all sorts would be extremely helpful as a downloadable collection on the list web site!

Meanwhile, you might look at the Rocky Mountain STC chapter site. It has quite a number of interesting and useful files as I recall.

David

-----Original Message from robert -dot- kennedy -at- textexcellence -dot- com-----

Urgent need for a "Software Evaluation Template" (to evaluate competing
packages) in Word 2000 or 2002. You may call me slovenly, ill-begotten and
a reader of too many Andrew Plato posts, but I still need a template.

Anyone out there feeling charitable today?

TIA,

Bobby Kennedy