RE: Financial Market Trademarks

Subject: RE: Financial Market Trademarks
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <wcass -at- iontrading -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:08:24 -0500

Do you have any idea of how many financial-related trademarks there are?
Shoot...American Express has almost 120 and Goldman Sachs has almost 150
just on their own.

Someone DOES have the list already compiled...the PTO. As you say, why
reinvent the wheel?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

Thanks - I know that. I have a list of TM and patent offices all over
the place. What I didn't want to do was to reinvent the wheel if someone
already had or had access to an already compiled list of trademarked
market names.