Re: Microsoft Documentation

Subject: Re: Microsoft Documentation
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "List: TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:11:32 -0500

> Do you think you would have had a better time of it if you
sent your CIO a
> FrameMaker file instead of Word? My guess is that he
would have discovered
> a way to mess up your FM layout, too.

His file had headers. My file had headers. The headers fell
apart when I did a comparison. I'm not saying Word DID it.
I'm saying that any application where ya don't know HOW it
happened and it happens in an area that isn't touched is too
temperamental, unstable, and arbitrary for my satisfaction.

I've seen how stable something can be...I'm not asking for
something that cannot be attained.
--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer