RE: Microsoft Documentation

Subject: RE: Microsoft Documentation
From: "Schneberger, Joanne" <Joanne -dot- Schneberger -at- bestsoftware -dot- com>
To: 'John Posada' <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:21:59 -0800

I did a similar search on FrameMaker to argue for its use here in my work
place. I searched TECHWR-L and found several referance. An article by
Chris King (ctk -at- rims -dot- com) from 1999, FrameMaker vs Word Analysis; Another by
Alex Ragen (alex -at- checkpoint -dot- com) from November 2000 -- Word vs FrameMaker -
one technical writer's opinion. And the article I found in the List
Archivers from 2001 by Bill Burns.

Granted I did all this research at the end of 2002. But it took me six to
eight months to argue my case. I finally swayed the powers that be -- now
we're the envy of other divisions of our software company.

Joanne

If you do not wish to receive email messages from MIP in the future, please type in the following URL in your Internet web browser: http://www.bestsoftware.com/optout/mip

Best Software Mid-Market Division
MIP Fund Accounting/MIP Fundraising
313 E. Anderson Lane
Suite 120
Austin, TX 78752

This email communication contains an offer to purchase a product or service for your organization.