RE: Microsoft Documentation

Subject: RE: Microsoft Documentation
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:10:04 -0700

My brother works at Microsoft - last time I checked, he said much of their
doc was written and assembled using software developed in-house, which is
not commercially available. It's been a few years since we've discussed
it, so I make no claims of this still being accurate. But I do know they
create a lot of applications just for their own use.

Keith Cronin
Does this font make me look fat?