RE: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)

Subject: RE: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:33:21 -0500

Sorry, Lindsey...

I run two systems. One I work on. The other system is just for email
because I monitor a bug tracking system (HEAT) where all CS and TS
technicians enter bugs, ongoing issues, and ongoing dialogs with
customers.

It's running all the time, so while I'm working on one system, the other
is scrolling all messages and posts to this system. Unfortunately, I
haven't had the time to set up the filters for moving all tech messages
to a folder, so I see them all. It has little to do with picking which
messages to open.

So...I see everything and sometimes my brain says ignore it, but my
fingers say comment.

I'll try to be more considerate.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer