RE: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)

Subject: RE: Myers-Briggs (WAS Profile)
From: technical -at- theverbalist -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:21:58 -0700

I did an on-line Myers-Briggs test once. It said I was the same
personality type as Ayn Rand. I immediately ascertained that these
personality tests are for the teensy, little rule-followers of this world
and did not apply to one such as myself, a titan who strides the globe,
finding my own path for happiness and productive achievement. And writing
my own style guide when necessary.

Titanically,
Mandy