Looking to find permanent job - need help/advice

Subject: Looking to find permanent job - need help/advice
From: cor -at- techwritercor -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:11:58 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have been working as a consultant for a few months now, and although it
pays well, I REALLY want a full time, permanent position again. I live in
Rochester, NY and have found that there aren't very many jobs here related
to technical communication. If anyone lives in Rochester and/or knows of
any good places to look for a full time, permanent job, please let me
know. I really don't want to have to relocate. Thanks.