Re: OT - humorous Word spelling suggestion

Subject: Re: OT - humorous Word spelling suggestion
From: "Lauren Tozer-Kilts" <botgrrrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:45:03 -0800

Dan Charles wrote:

The replacement words uncannily match certain aspects of the individual's personality.

I know what you mean. I have a friend whose name is Devin. Word will suggest "Devil" if you have spelled his name correctly, or Word will suggest "Demon" if you use the most common misspelling of his name (Devon).

While it's not a perfect fit to his personality, people who know him and discover this quirk in Word are not particularly surprised.

Find high-speed ?net deals ? comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com