texas tech university online graduate program/experience

Subject: texas tech university online graduate program/experience
From: nhancock -at- mindspring -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:02:10 -0700

Hello
I am a two-time graduate of Georgia State University ( Atl, Ga) who is
interested in the online Tech Communications grad program at Texas Tech
University. GSU does not have a formal program in Techical
Communications, so I've taken classes (enough to complete two B.A.'s) to
compensate. Unfortunately, I lack the experience necessary to succeed in
the field. If anyone has any suggestions for experience (pay is good, but
not necessary..I have a job) and comments on the program at TTU, I'd be
grateful.
Confused as ever...
Neshieka Hancock
nhancock -at- mindspring -dot- com