Re: LinuxWorld Show...where's the beef?

Subject: Re: LinuxWorld Show...where's the beef?
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 08:09:02 -0500

Andrew Plato wrote:

No money in Linux.

Jack Messman disagrees with your contention. So do I and the folks at IBM and Gillette.

> Its hard to pay for a $4000 for a booth at a trade show when
your main competition gives their software away for free.

There is money to be made in Linux. Security and support are but examples. If you have a real desire to learn how, contact me off-line and for an appropriate remuneration, I will be happy to explain the details.

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy