RE: Microsoft Binder?

Subject: RE: Microsoft Binder?
From: "Rahn, Tim W." <TWRahn -at- landisgardner -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:14:44 -0500

Dan:
Binder can be unstable (the Binder crashes) when you are using applications
in the Binder environment. I recently stopped creating Word documents in
Binder for this reason. Since we continue to use Binder for a customer file
system, I create documents in the stand-alone application then import them
using the section feature in Binder.
You may be satisfied with the print features, but I find them limiting: you
can only print the every page in the active file or the entire binder. Ie
you can't print just one page.
Tim Rahn