Re: What I want to say....

Subject: Re: What I want to say....
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:26:58 -0800

Let 'em Google me. I've done it. I'm an assistant basketball coach on the
east coast, a technology writer for publications, a book author, and a
constructor of Amazon.com book lists (only the latter hit is really me).

I *am* confrontational; the result isn't always a warm fuzzy feeling in
everyone's hearts, but it does result in a better product for users. (And
I'm not a simpering wimp who meekly follows orders; most successful CEOs
don't surround themselves with yes-people anyway.) The goal isn't to make
co-workers feel good. The goal is to make a better product that will sell
better, cost less to suport, and increase company profits and success.

Chuck Martin
User Assistance & Experience Engineer
twriter "at" sonic "dot" net www.writeforyou.com

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day
may come when the courage of Men fail, when we forsake our friends and
break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! This day, we fight!"
- Aragorn

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
- Gandalf

news:225803 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-