RE: What I want to say....

Subject: RE: What I want to say....
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:02:32 -0800

John, why don't you send the letter, which will vent Chuck's feelings, and allow Chuck to apply for the job? Or have Techwr-l as a group write a response letter, and have send it to the company through an anonymizer email system? I know it's not Friday yet.. but Friday seems a million miles away, so this just came out. :)

Keri Morgret

Oh, yeah....they'll be scrambling to get on the phone to contact you
with THIS in your cover letter

Besides...they're not WRONG, they're just writing it differently from
how you would. I see nothing wrong with it in general...and if I was
free and around, I would.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation