RE: Agile software development and effect on techwriting

Subject: RE: Agile software development and effect on techwriting
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- nemasys -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:49:04 -0800

At 01:59 PM 1/14/2004 -0500, John Posada wrote:

>but I've still got my promise of a
>week after the last change, in case
>I need it

Wanna bet?

Well, I'm counting on not needing it, but I suspect I could fight for it and get it if it were critical. Otherwise, of course, I'll release what's there on the final day and save the rest for the next release. I just like the idea of the promise, even though I don't plan to push it.

martha
--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler."
--Albert Einstein