Re: Framemaker Questions

Subject: Re: Framemaker Questions
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: Amy -dot- L -dot- Carlson -at- jci -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Amy,

Seems to me that you're proposing to do nearly double the work by first going to unstructured Frame and then to structured.

I'm in a rush just now for a meeting, but I should point you to the website and mail list for Frame users...oddly enough, available at www.frameusers.com. One of the best resources around for folks using Frame.

David