Groove

Subject: Groove
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:30:29 -0500

Hi, guys...first...this is not a marketing ploy, I have no stake in this
application and my company is not in this business.

I was wondering if anyone has ever used an application called "Groove".
(http://www.groove.net/) for in-house team collaboration projects. It's
a team collaboration application that let's you conduct meetings, share
documents, maintain discussion forums, chats, etc. It also includes some
tools, such as a project management application.

My manager has been urged by his manager to have us look at it ever
since Infoworld gave it a high recommendation.

I downloaded it today and have been looking at it, and I was wondering
if anyone else has and if so, what did you DISLIKE about it...in other
words, what Uh-ohs are there down the road, before I get too deep into
it.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation