RE: Agile software development and effect on techwriting

Subject: RE: Agile software development and effect on techwriting
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 13 Jan 2004 18:39:35 GMT

I'd be very interested in knowing how many techwriters have
ever had "an extra two months at the end of the process" to
document a SW UI. I think my record for "extra time" after
the last UI change had been made in SW I was documenting
was around two weeks, and that was because of all the
non-UI background changes that were being made.

Gene Kim-Eng