RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?

Subject: RE: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:10:20 -0500

Hi, guys...I'm sorry if I over reacted to this post. A few weeks ago, I
posted a message about XML training, something to the effect of "XML
chicken or egg", asking for opinions on how I should approach learning
XML, and ended up with 3 different XML training vendors using my inquiry
as an excuse to send me, so far, 8 emails to sell me XML training
services.

I saw this as a different type of attempt to use this list to solicit
sales leads.

France...If I over-reacted, my apologies.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com