Re: minor embarrassment regarding Outlook Express

Subject: Re: minor embarrassment regarding Outlook Express
From: "Laura Johnson" <Laura_Johnson -at- agilent -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:05:17 -0700

Sounds to me like you're in for some tedious debugging. Like, turn each
filter off in turn, forward the boss's email to yourself, and see which one
catches it. (First leave them all on and forward it ... to see if forwarding
erases the problem ...)

I've had problems like this before when I was overzealous in specifying
patterns to filter on. Just had to find the problem and narrow the filter.
Good luck!