Re: Quark & Frame vs. Word

Subject: Re: Quark & Frame vs. Word
From: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:41:20 -0500

John Posada writes:

Numbered lists is buggy all on it's own.

I know, but Word doesn't admit it. However, they do admit somewhere in the knowledge base that there's a problem with numbering in rev-controlled docs. They even provide a patch (which doesn't work). Still, don't quote me: I'm working from a two-year-old whimpering-heap memory, which would probably require years of therapy or bamboo under the fingernails to return it completely to the light of day.
Lyndsey Amott
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3