Re: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...

Subject: Re: You know you're an incurable tech writer when...
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:51:09 -0800

<Pspubs -at- aol -dot- com> wrote in message news:224836 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> --you wonder what font size billboard letters are.

I don't know about font size, but the very interesting book about type "Stop
Stealing Sheep" has a section about the font used on standard U.S.
interstate highway signs.

Incurable....

Chuck Martin
User Assistance & Experience Engineer
twriter "at" sonic "dot" net www.writeforyou.com

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day
may come when the courage of Men fail, when we forsake our friends and
break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! This day, we fight!"
- Aragorn

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
- Gandalf