Re: Can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html documentation?

Subject: Re: Can you recommend a search tool we could attach to our html documentation?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:58:55 -0800

Goldstein, Dan wrote:

Hmmm... According to their Web site, all of the DevaTools were released in
May 2001 and are compatible with Windows 95, IE 4, Dreamweaver 4. They list
their "upcoming" trades shows in 2001. Anyone know if their product still
works with Win XP, IE 6, Dreamweaver MX, etc.?

I can't speak for Deva Tools, though I'd have thought they were still maintained.

HTML Indexer works in all 32-bit versions of Windows, and the HTML output works in any browser.

--David

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer is still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.