RE: Em dash

Subject: RE: Em dash
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:10:30 -0500

Hi John,

A wise man once wrote to TECHWR-L: "I'm outta here in a week, so I've been
working on converting all my FM stuff to Word using Mif2Go because nobody in
my group is FM savvy..."

If you switch the new shop to Frame, too, perhaps you should get the boss to
pay for Frame training for your colleagues.

Most of the worst things about Word are the annoying, superfluous
automations, and most of them can be turned off. But you were wise to ask

Dan Goldstein