RE: Technical writing articles on weblog

Subject: RE: Technical writing articles on weblog
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -at- darrenbarefoot -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:10:13 -0800

Hi Keith (and others who might benefit):

Apologies if you're already aware of this feature, but all of the
popular weblogging software enables you to organize your weblog entries
by category. You can then publish a single link to a particular category
of entries. For example, I occasionally write about tech writing on my
weblog. You can read the entries I've posted on tech writing here:
http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/archives/cat_technical_writing.html (or
here for older ones:
http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/categories/technicalWriting/, a symptom of
switching blogging software). This enables you to read about the tech
writing without reading about, you know, the iPod mini or exploding
monkeys or whatever.

This is also a handy way to create a sub-weblog for, say, your
professional activities or a travel log. Hope that helps. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Capulet Communications
Words. Words. Words.
http://www.capulet.com