Re: Best technical writing of the season

Subject: Re: Best technical writing of the season
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:33:14 -0500

Bonnie Granat wrote:

Goober Writer wrote:

"Mixing takes approximately three minutes for
non-pulpy juice or5 minutes for pulpy juice. "

That makes no sense whatsoever. I like it!

That manual was for a machine that makes emu juice, which I've never
tasted.

They left out the all important first step.
First you catch the emu.

--
Peter

Sisyphus had it easy