Re: Examining proficiency of job applicants in FrameMaker

Subject: Re: Examining proficiency of job applicants in FrameMaker
From: cartoon grrl <sylviafan -at- juno -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:10:45 GMT

Good suggestion. I would add, ask them to explain when they'd use variables instead of conditional text, or when to use text insets (and the problems arising from their use).

cg
I'm not in denial, I'm just selective about the reality I choose to accept.
-Calvin and Hobbes

-- "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com> wrote:

Ask them to write a two-page section of a manual explaining how to use
FrameMaker's conditional text.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!