Into the land of z/OS and 360s

Subject: Into the land of z/OS and 360s
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "List: TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:03:57 -0500

Hi, guys...first, HAPPY NEW YEAR. May the year 2004 be
better than 2003.

Next: on Monday, I start a new gig (as a captive). Where my
previous one at B&N was in the client/server, DNA, web
world, this one is in the z/OS, 360, ISPF, TSO, MVS
mainframe world (with some UNIX/LINUX sprinkled in for
seasoning).

I've been doing research and reading for the last week, have
come across some great tutorial sites and some great IBM
sites with extensive PDF documentation repositories. I've
also subscribed to several Yahoo/Google/bitserv lists on
mainframe and ISPF topics.

I've used up 3-4 EPSON printer cartridges over the last week
printing out alot of this stuff for study.

The reason for this post...if any of you have in your
bookmark files locations of web resources that you've found
PARTICULARLY outstanding in this area, I'd be interested in
seeing what ya got. At some point, I'll return the favor.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com