Compiling Manual in MS Word

Subject: Compiling Manual in MS Word
From: "Meenakshi Razdan" <meenakshi_razdan -at- intersolutions -dot- stpn -dot- soft -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 15:00:49 +0530

Hi All,

I have received a requirement of preparing a set of Installation manuals.
In these installation manuals, first few topics will be more or less same
and the remaining manual will include the details of specific application.

If I create one manual for the common topics and other manual for specific
module, is there any procedure in MS Word to compile the manuals in a single
manual except the Insert > File procedure (so that formatting part is not
affected ).

Or if somebody on the list has used some other procedure to achieve this
using MS Word 2000, please share.

TIA
Meenakshi

Have a Great Year 2004