RE: MS Word template question

Subject: RE: MS Word template question
From: Parul Agarwal <parulag05 -at- yahoo -dot- co -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:09:18 +0000 (GMT)

--- "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com> wrote:

> Perhaps calling Word functions "Bad" was an
> exaggeration on my part. But as
> Venkman says in Ghostbusters, "I'm fuzzy on the
> whole good-bad thing."

With my experience in Word, I have come to the
conclusion that by nature Word is not unpredictable,
it is just that in order for it to work properly, your
doc has to be extremely systematic. Any overrides or
mistakes causes Word to behave in a manner which
'seems' illogical but is directly a result of such
properties in the doc.
In short, Word is usable, reliable but not so
sophisticated.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com