Re: Opinion vs. making fun (was RE: found on another list)

Subject: Re: Opinion vs. making fun (was RE: found on another list)
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:57:13 -0500

Hi, David...I took no offense to your comment. In reality,
my comment was commentary on the quality of the writing from
our profession. It kills me that we haven't justified
ourselves when compared against that type of writing.

What SHOULD be happening is that those who are making the
decision of us/them should be saying "I don't care how much
I'll save, my local writers are SO much better." But
apparently, that is not the case.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com