RE: Error: RoboHelp Explorer cannot locate Microsoft Word.

Subject: RE: Error: RoboHelp Explorer cannot locate Microsoft Word.
From: "Ruiter, Vicki" <Vicki_Ruiter -at- sra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 11:23:36 -0500

Reinstall RoboHelp. Yeah, you can probably locate a registry setting that
calls the Word in RoboHelp and edit it to launch the new version of Word,
but RoboHelp is linked to Word and the original installation is linked to an
old version of Word. You are best off, in my opinion, just letting the
RoboHelp installation fix the issue.

Good luck.
Vicki Ruiter
vicki_ ruiter -at- sra -dot- com