Re: PowerPoint Makes You Dumb?

Subject: Re: PowerPoint Makes You Dumb?
From: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- lne -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:03:04 -0800

On Dec 17, 2003, at 9:48 AM, Goldstein, Dan wrote:

Anyone have an alternate URL for this article? I don't particularly feel
like sending the NYT my Gender, Household Income Range, Year of Birth, etc.
-- all of which they require before I can view the article.

And you don't feel comfortable lying shamelessly in the form like the rest of us do?

FYI cyberpunk for both the userid and password often works for many sites.

Laura
a 60 year old man from Boise who makes >$250K a year.

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com