RoboHelp - Applying conditional tag to entire row in a table

Subject: RoboHelp - Applying conditional tag to entire row in a table
From: "Karen Casemier" <karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:43:25 -0500

I'm evaluating the current version of RoboHelp. Our primary reason for upgrading is the ability to use conditional text. However, I want to conditionalize groups of fields that are presented in a table. If I apply a conditional tag to an entire row, when I exclude that tag from the build, I'm left with an empty row in the topic. Is there any way to get the tag to apply to the entire table row, so that the row itself is hidden (no empty rows in the topic)? I've looked at the source, and can't figure out how to do it (based on how the tags are identified at the cell level).

Suggestions?

Karen Casemier

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com