Re: New "Read Me First" book

Subject: Re: New "Read Me First" book
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:17:33 -0500

Dan...you're right. I reacted a little strongly because when
I'd posted the original message a few weeks ago, I got a
little flack offline from two people who shall go nameless.
It wasn't alot, just enough to know I'd rubbed someone
wrong. My first thought was that your response was the start
of Round 2.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com