Table of Contents does not list subheaders correctly

Subject: Table of Contents does not list subheaders correctly
From: Ray M <raymen97 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 15:49:53 -0800 (PST)

In my TOC, headers placed on the first page of a
chapter are mistakenly placed in the listing of the
previous chapter.

For example, my table of contents should read:

Chapter 2 televisions....15
subheader2 color....16
subheader2 black and white...16

Chapter 3 computers ......20
subheader2 macintosh...20
subheader2 pc..........21

Instead, it reads:

Chapter 2 televisions....15
subheader2 color....16
subheader2 black and white...16
subheader2 macintosh...20 <<<<<

Chapter 3 computers ......20
subheader2 pc..........21

Because "subheader2 macintosh..20" is on first page
of chapter 3, it is listed in the previous chapter.
In
addition, ALL my subheaders are listed in the wrong
chapters when I create a pdf file. I create pdfs by
printing my book as a .ps file then using Acrobat
Distiller.

How do I fix this?

I am using a clean installation of Framemaker 7.0 on
Win XP The template for this book was originally
created in FM 6.0.

Thank you in advance.

Raymond
raymen97 -at- yahoo -dot- com