Customer satisfaction issues

Subject: Customer satisfaction issues
From: "Broberg, Mats" <mats -dot- broberg -at- flir -dot- se>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:54:13 +0100

Dear listmembers,

I am having a dispute with someone at work about what results operator's manuals typically get in customer satisfaction surveys. I claim that manuals traditionally get a lower grade than other things customers are asked about. My colleague seems unaware of that and before raising the issue I would like to back it up with some hard facts.

Does anyone have any links or text passages backing up my view? Or am I totally wrong?

Best regards,
Mats Broberg
DàBÏä0„E4H³NX@ °,DhnÞ—èÚãê£DZ‰å©¹¹b²§‚Ú•úxÆz»ajٶ̹æ\¬Šx%zÊ­Ç¢{^žÛ¢ybá˜§¶¶§zÖug›N¢ž×}§ŠÇ²('y׬ZÚãêê‹az·¢²X­¶W¨®z%yªçº»Þwg¢fœ®‰Zž šêèЖ_4Ó|ã~ŠÜj^¶+b½êÈ‚ŠÝ åZ¶¸š•«a¶Úÿ 0z¥¥Êþׇ
å.j·œººÞٲ減yÛµç¹Z±ªÜ+Þ¬œ¢iœ¢dè.nlj·¬zwZnV§‘é[h•æׇ