Breeze vs. Lectora

Subject: Breeze vs. Lectora
From: "Linda Koechli" <lkoechli -at- trebnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:02:03 -0500

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a rapid elearning solution and so far, I've narrowed
the choices down to Breeze (Presentation and Training modules) and
Lectora. They seem to be similar in many ways, except that Breeze is
much more costly. When I asked the Breeze rep what advantage Breeze has
over other products, he said that the learning module we produce
wouldn't take up much bandwidth because Breeze just downloads one page
at a time, as the user needs it. This is an important issue for us, but
I was wondering if any of you have done some comparison shopping and if
I'm maybe missing some other significant differences between the two
software.

Thanks, Linda

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com