Re: WORD inquiry

Subject: Re: WORD inquiry
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:00:19 -0800

Can anyone advise me of the fastest way for me to get my non-compliant
document into the Dept.'s WORD template?

Look at the styles that you used in your document. Look at the styles that you should have used. Modify your styles to look like the ones you should have used.

Back in my programming days, I called this "strong-arming" a program. It may not have been elegant, but it sure did what I wanted it to do when I was done...

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com