RE: FrameMaker and track changes?

Subject: RE: FrameMaker and track changes?
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:41:08 -0500

Without going into too many details, it sounds like your problems
(especially #3!) are at least partially caused by a lack of knowledge about
Word -- and also possibly by inadequate hardware. I am not sure that going
to Frame will solve these problems.

FYI, I work frequently with Word documents in excess of 100 pages, with no
problems. However, it is true that Frame handles large book projects better
than Word.

Dan Goldstein

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com