Re: Did they really mean what it says?

Subject: Re: Did they really mean what it says?
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:13:11 -0800

Bonnie Granat wrote:

From: <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
> > Image-schmimage.
It's a real reach, in my opinion, to get that interpretation from it.
What I get, David, is that some of you cannot tolerate a different
point of view without getting nasty.

You thought that was nasty? Sorry--I sure didn't mean it that way.

In fact, I was (and remain) amazed by the vehemence of your response to his original post.

The ad would be funny if it were "Protect Your Stomach Lining from Tums" or "Protect Your Retirement Fund from Acme Bank" or any of a jillion other unintentionally ambiguous possibilities.

Lighten up. I haven't seen anything in this thread that seemed like a personal attack.

--David

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com