RE: Fm to help again...

Subject: RE: Fm to help again...
From: Patrícia Paladini Adell <patricia -dot- paladini -dot- adell -at- menta -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:11:59 +0100

HI all,
I am new here... and lost in the middle of a FM 2 Help project, my first
Technical Writer and Documentation project !! :-)... (hop not the last
one...)
Ok: I have a fm book file, I have WebWorks publisher (Standard version)
and I think a need a WebWorks (*.wdt) template to convert Fm 2 Rtf and
them complete with Robohelp, right? So I have the tools but I need some
information on the PROCESS: How do I mark the Fm file in order to set
the Topic for Robohelp? Do I have to mark them? Do I need the
professional version of WebWorks publisher to get the template to
convert from FM 2 RTF.....If I only could find out the what the process
workflow is... I have been browsing around your site and I have find
some hints on the conversion tools, but I still miss the workflow.
Thanks in advance and kind regards from sunny Barcelona!!!
Please respond to me directly since I am subscribed to digest mode.

Patrícia Paladini Adell
Translator
patricia -dot- paladini -dot- adell -at- menta -dot- net

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com