Re: Word printing problem

Subject: Re: Word printing problem
From: "John Posada" <writer -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:35:53 -0500

For all intents and purposes, you're printing 25 pages of
graphics. Yes, it does slow down the printing process. I
made some documents at my previous gig that were hundreds of
pages of continuous table. The document would start off
fast, then by the time it got half way through, slower than
maple syrup in February

A couple of suggestions.

1) Print the Word document to PDF and print the PDF. It will
be faster.
2) More RAM

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer