RE: PowerPoint for training??

Subject: RE: PowerPoint for training??
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:24:49 -0700

FWIW, I'm currently updating a PPT presentation designed like a "mini-CBT"
to walk customers through an annual, year-end process. It's worked well for
them in the past. The presentation is available to our customers through
our FTP site, and is self-paced, not instructor-led.

For more complex CBT development, I've used far better/more powerful/more
versatile tools, but for this particular purpose, PPT has worked well. It's
really all in what you need and how you design it.

YMMV,