RE: Starting an API Doc Project

Subject: RE: Starting an API Doc Project
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:15:41 -0600

T Word Smith writes:
"It's not realistic to end the discussion after stating
your opinion, just as it's not realistic to say
dishonesty does not work in some cultures.

You might wish those things to be the way you paint
them, but wishing is not reality everywhere."

Again, please tell me where lies is acceptable. Lies are the opposite of
honesty. So where is this culture of liars on the planet? What culture
promotes the telling of lies T?

My post about honesty was not my opinion, it was and is fact. Honesty
will get you much farther in this world than being a liar ever will. It
is realistic to state that lying does not work in every culture, except
of course in the company of liars.

I do not live in Wishful Land, nor do I look at the world through
rose-colored glasses. I live in the here and now, and in the here and
now, honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone
http://www22.verizon.com/airfone/
Introducing Verizon Airfone JetConnectSM now with email
Inflight e-mail, Instant Messaging, and more ...

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com