Re: Offshore writers and editors

Subject: Re: Offshore writers and editors
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:18:21 -0500

Michele Davis wrote:

I agree, please look at my post! I believe that quality is a consideration of the past. I have plenty of writer friends that are either 1) unemployed, 2) looking at working for Amex as a financial planner, or 3) working retail.

Therefore, it is safe to conclude that the good financial planners are being put out of work by frustrated tech writers, or simply write better, even though they don't necessarily plan better. </end sarcastic tag>

--
Peter

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or download a trial at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l4

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com