Re: Problem opening PDF after being attached to Lotus Notes email

Subject: Re: Problem opening PDF after being attached to Lotus Notes email
From: Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:45:25 -0800 (PST)

> It may be that Lotus Notes is the culprit because it
> won't work properly with the PDF settings. Try
> sending
> the original attachement to the customer through
> Yahoo
> mail or some system that bypasses Lotus Notes. If it
> opens properly then, you know the problem is on the
> receiving end.

Shouldn't be. I use Notes (not by choice) to
distribute documents and I've yet to see that problem
arise. Perhaps there's a truncation going on on your
receiver's end... are the PDFs you send and you
recieve back from this person (the good one and the
messed up one) the same file size?

=====
Goober Writer
(because life is too short to be inept)

"As soon as you hear the phrase "studies show",
immediately put a hand on your wallet and cover your groin."
-- Geoff Hart

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com