RE: Fear of certification (was:Definition of Engineer )(was: What to do?)

Subject: RE: Fear of certification (was:Definition of Engineer )(was: What to do?)
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:52:05 -0700

Connie wrote:

> If I recall correctly, Keith, you and I started our grad school programs at
> about the same time... Lots of folks would say life is too short that too.

True, but it's my choice; nobody's pressuring me do it. And the
"certification" I'll receive (an MBA) is one that's more widely accepted
and understood than any yet-to-be-created TW certification.

> Connie Giordano
> Who thinks Keith should be an accredited sig line developer

What? Not a sig line ENGINEER? :)

KC
which either stands for Keith Cronin or Kill Certification, I can't
remember which.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com