Re: Microsoft wants journalists, not tech writers?

Subject: Re: Microsoft wants journalists, not tech writers?
From: "John Posada" <john1 -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:24:30 -0500

What I meant was, did their peers publicly flog them as a
pre-emptive move, "outing" them upon finding out internally,
or did they jump on them only after they were revealed by
those outside, hoping that they wouldn't be caught in the
first place.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
writer[at]tdandw.com

> > Before or after they were caught?
> >
> > John Posada
> > Senior Technical Writer
> > writer[at]tdandw.com
>
> Wow. I just don't know how to read that response.

snip

> Or did you mean some third thing that I overlooked?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com