RE: Microsoft wants journalists, not tech writers?

Subject: RE: Microsoft wants journalists, not tech writers?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 22:36:18 GMT

I didn't get the impression from this ad that MS was going
to "exclude" traditional tech writers from the next version
of Windows help, just that they weren't going to be hiring
more. MS already has plenty of tech writers. It'll be
interesting to see if the journalists will actually be
researching the material from alpha, or just be rewriting
more technical material generated by the existing technical
writers.

Gene Kim-Eng